Pick your time slot and follow the check out prompts. Once payment is received, I'll shoot you a confirmation email with the address of the session and a few general instructions!
A few things to note:
- Please arrive a few minutes early for your time slot so we can start on time! There is street parking out front of the studio.
- Because of the nature of mini-sessions, the background color will be white as a default. I will also provide each client with black and white copies of their files.
- Think about what you'd like to wear! Headshots are from the waist or shoulders up so prioritize your top! Feel free to bring a change of clothes, as there is a changing station in the studio for you to use.
- No-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- If you're late to your session, I will include make-up time for you at the end of the day (after 5pm)
- If you'd like to bring a smiling coach to help you relax, feel free. However, I also dabble in the art of smile extraction and will try me best to keep you laughing for all 10 minutes